Getting rightly placed in a reputed company is a dream of all jobseekers. It is very important to join the hands of these placement agencies and get the best job of your career. They are very supportive and global placements always make sure that your placement in a good company gives you 100% job satisfaction. You will definitely get a positive feedback if you get the job from this placement services. They are really worth for you to give the job and in return will see you grow confidently without much a problem. This is definitely a good solution of you and it will actually help you grow in the future for a better job secure.
The placement agencies scrutiny all the applications perfectly and then help you face the interview with the interviewer. Shortlisted candidates sit for the interview and you will get the opportunity to get the job position if everything goes well. It will actually help you in a great way and enhance the confidence in you. Therefore, the agencies work hard to place you in a good company so that you can settle down yourself and secure the job position.
The choice of a placement service depends on your research. This research will actually help you find the best placement service. You can talk with the expert and they will definitely help you and will give you a a better understanding of the process to find a good job. It will actually make you confident on the same and so this will definitely solve your problem. So, there is nothing to worry and there will be all types of assistance and this will actually make you a confident person and surely the employer also trust this service provider so that they get the best candidate for their job role.
There are many placement agencies in the market. But, how to choose who is the best? Whom to trust? How much worth will your investment be? All these questions pop up in your mind and these questions are really very hard to answer and for this one need to research. Your ability to research will help you find what is good and what is bad and then accordingly, take the decision. It is just the right choice for you to select and decide who is the best?
- Years of experience- Check the years of experience to find out their base in this industry and how they manage to offer the best opportunity to both candidate and employer I.e. the real part. It will definitely help you in the long run and this years of experience will actually help you find what is right and wrong.
- Guarantee service- You need to check whether they provide 100% placement opportunity or not. If yes, then you can actually go for the service to find the right candidate for your business. Even, the aspirants can find good companies to join and fulfill the need of their dream job.
- Price package- Compare the service package of the agencies and then take up the decision to choose which is good, reasonable and effective for your pocket. So, beware of any fake services and rather choose the right one
So, what are you waiting for? You can keep in mind these factors and accordingly you will find the best placement agency and then move ahead with your decision. You can even take the reference from close ones so that you get a first hand information and it will actually fulfill your need to find the right placement of the candidates in the best company.
What are staffing solutions? Well, this is a kind of solutions where the service providers offer staffs and employment opportunity. It will actually help the companies to get the employees very easily without any hassle. The staffing solution providers take the responsibility to employ the service providers with the best candidates. They are really good at the service and gives any room to complaint. In the staffing solutions, they work hard to sort candidates as per the clients requirements. They also study the background of the clients and get into the details of the business. Accordingly, they will categorize the candidates for the vacant position and schedule the interview.
Through staffing solution, you will get the best employees with good background research and the help is inevitable. You will always find a solution where you can get 100% genuine employee. You will get instant help and once you notify the service provider with the vacant position you will get good candidates that are shortlisted for the vacant position. The service provider will conduct the interview and then accordingly the thing will proceed. It is really a great solution for the companies who do not have time to find the employee for the vacant position.
These days, you can find these service providers through online and you will get the opportunity to search them in an easy way. So, there is nothing to worry and you can take the help of these service providers to find the genuine candidate for the vacant job position. Hence, you will get the best way to deal with the service provider and it will actually fulfill all your requirement and will help you in the long run to work with the employees and get the best productivity of the service.
The duty of a recruitment consultant is to find the best candidate for the employers as their clients. It will help the employers to find the best candidate for the available job position and it will actually help both the parties to come in coordination for a transparent job market. A consultant plays an important role to balance and coordinate the interview for them. This expert works really hard to arrange the interview for the desired candidate for the clients. Various companies have different formats of interview and you should follow the same if you have an eye on that desired job position.
One interview format is Group Interview after the written test. This is the section where your presence of mind, communication skill and cooperation with other candidates are judged. So, here are 5 essential mistakes that you need to avoid to perform the best:
- It is always good to start a communication, but you should know when to stop and let others to speak. If you speak too much, then there is high chance that you will go off topic and lose your points. It is really bad for the candidate which will create a negative impression in the minds of the employers.
- Keeping your mouth shut completely is again a negative point. When you are in group discussion, you should at least speak on some valid points even if you have only vague knowledge on the topic. Going silent will show your negative side rather speak some points without any hesitation.
- It is not good if your not interactive. You should always give space to your fellow mates so that they can keep their valid points. Always welcome criticize comments and keep your attitude and mind open so that you can enjoy the debate discussion and learn something from the group discussion.
- Work on your pitch, tone, pronunciation and be polite and firm in your approach and points. Discussion does not mean you have to shout loud to make yourself heard.
- Ignorance is not a bliss in group discussion. Keep yourself update with common topics in advance so that you do not act dumb in the group discussion.
So, you should always keep in mind these 5 above points to avoid the mistakes and perform good to best in the group discussion. When placement firm scheduled your interview with employer, it is better to research the background of the company so that you prepare yourself for the interview in a confident way.
Many a times we all must have meet or spoken to some or the other Sales Manager trying to convince you to purchase their products and services. The job of sales team is significantly important as they are tagged as the direct people to earn revenue or the profit drivers of the company.
They are the ones who are on daily basis are connecting with clients and maintain relations with them. So at times the sales job does become difficult and target driven. As a executive search firm our consultants also finds difficult to fill up positions with good sales manager who understands the art of selling.
So practically what is this art of selling?
If we have go about understanding the art of selling we must understand that a Sales Person does not only have to fix meetings or calls with potential customers and start briefing about the products and services they want to sell. The first and foremost thing which a sales person should aim to achieve is to build a relation of trust with customers. This requires having those potential soft or behavioural skills that can utilize to attract the customer. One should always be ready to handle the customer with care. Remember that a “friend in deed is a friend indeed”.
They should not focus on briefing about the product and services but rather should focus on the past achievements how that particular product and service has been able to solve a complex but a common problem. A sales person should have the ability to gage the problem of the customer during their conservation so that he or she can provide a specific solution to the problem of the customer.
Lastly, a sales person should always be an active marketer. Brand promotion is something which should go parallelly with selling. A sales manager should have skills to build a positive brand within its customers which requires sharing of important information and knowledge which is requisite for customers to know.
With these simple skills we believe that sales can no longer become a herculean job and with more concentration you can improve your relations with customers.
There has been a lot of discussion gone around the fact that the candidate must be well groomed for the interview and during first days of his or her work for the best of first impression creation. Right from the dressing tips to communication pointers, many experts have talked about this topic in detail. But interestingly, there is another side of the coin as well. It is not only from the candidate end, but the employer also needs to create a positive impression about the work culture and organization as a whole. According to recent published sources, 25% of the employees leave their jobs during the first 60 days of their joining. Hence, creating an employer impression significantly contributes towards motivation of the new employee and better retention rates in the long run. The first step towards this approach is the on boarding process. Mostly it has been seen that fresh recruits sit through the on boarding program with a stiffness or in complete cluelessness. This needs to be addressed with utmost attention and concern. The on boarding process should be remodeled or revamped according to the needs of the current trends. Following are a few pointers for the same.
- The simplification of the entire on boarding process is the first initiative that any organization must take to address this concern. The experience of the on boarding should be kept simple yet enjoyable at the same time. Instead of a classroom lecture environment, it should be interactive and fun to view at the same. There should a simple feedback system as well for enhancing the process in due time.
- Building connections is the second measure that can be taken towards new recruiters. Using various social media platforms, getting to know about the new recruits and interacting with them makes them feel at ease and unwanted stressful situations are evaded. Building up early relationships and passing on certain information about the organization goes a long way in creating a healthy professional relationship.
- Often it has been seen that a lot of confusions arise while filling up forms and providing and gathering information. These cause unwanted friction and hassle for the fresh recruit. So, the HRMS system should be capable of eliminating repetitive data entry and ensure smooth flow of information for avoiding any confusion.
- The last initiative in this segment is the mobile based approach. There has been rapid increase in the smartphone usage in recent years due to affordable options and better mobile internet connections. This has resulted in all time connectivity and on the go, attitude of the people. Right from entertainment to shopping to information sharing, everything is possible on smartphone. This can be put to use in case of filling out forms during the on boarding process which reduces the time associated with it in the most effective manner. The fresh recruit also feels comfortable with the process.
The on boarding is the first step of the new employee in the organization. Making it memorable is an initial step towards retention of that employee.
Workforce planning has emerged as one of the core functionalities of human resource management in the recent years. It is defined as the requirements and priorities of an organization in relation to that of the workforce and ensuring that both aspects meet the legislative, regulatory, service and production needs in accordance with the business objectives. Workforce planning is the building block of the evidence based workforce development strategies. It is a strategic approach towards structured identification and analysis of the organizational needs in relation to the workforce size, type, professional experience, knowledge and skill sets. It plays a key role in generating business intelligence of the organization in terms of present, transition and future impact of internal and external trends on the company. It is mainly categorized in to two segments. The strategic workforce planning is related to the business outcomes and needs and is aimed at implications related to workforce and present and transitional business strategic objectives. It also includes scenario planning and the duration of this process is usually three to four years forecast period. The operational workforce planning is the combination of systems and processes that are utilized for collecting, analysis and reporting of workforce planning strategy. It is aligned with the business planning cycle time frame and usually extends over 12 to 18 months. The steps involved in workforce planning procedure are as follows
Step 1 – Defining the organization’s strategic direction is the initial initiative of workforce planning. This can be performed by maintaining practices related to strategic planning and management. A well structured strategic plan clearly defines the mission and goals of the company which depicts the aspirations with a right approach.
Step 2 – The next stage is to analyze the internal and external environmental conditions in relation to the geographical, technological, social, political and economic conditions of the surroundings. The current labor market conditions, industry trends, employment statistics and such like form the element of external environment. The internal environment elements include workforce trends, efficiency of HR transactions and such like.
Step 3 – Understanding the existing workforce composition and its characteristics forms another important stage of workforce planning. During this phase the workforce is generally segmented in to permanent employees, supplemental direct hire employees and contractual labor. This stage is crucial towards formulating the gap closing strategies in an effective manner.
Step 4 – Based on the previous analysis, it is very essential to assess the future needs in the employee mix as well as availability of the professionals in the upcoming years for a particular technology segment.
Step 5 – Identifying the loopholes in the existing workforce in terms of shortage in skill set and other knowledge driven areas is essential. Based on this observation, gap closing strategies are structured.
Step 6 – Implementation of the gap closing strategies is the next in line action pointer in workforce planning. It requires intensive time, attention and resources for this initiative.
Step 7 – The last but not the least step of workforce planning is the evaluation of gap closing strategies to measure the effectiveness of the initiative.
Recruitment services have climbed up the charts of popularity in recent years. Every company and business across industry domains have sought for professional recruitment services across the globe. Effective and talented individuals are needed in every part of operation and management for effectual growth of any organization. As per the global trends last year, as the global economy is on the rise, the recruitment services are largely asked for by companies. Previously, finding talented individuals was easy and it mostly happened through personal networks. But over the past four to five years this method has proved to be inadequate.
In the current business scenario, the talent acquisition has become a different game. Presently, the main source of talent search is based on social networking professional sites. Career websites are also on the rises which have a rich access to the talent database as job seekers actively update their profiles and resumes in such websites. Recruitment process has also become complex and cost sensitive. The recruitment process it not just finding a suitable candidate, it is a multifaceted process of various stages. Firstly, a thorough research and understanding on the job profile is required for which the candidates will be selected. It includes various parameters like the qualification, past experience, professional background and such like. The second step is going through the pool of candidate database while keeping in mind the detailed research of the job profile and short listing a set of candidates. Thirdly, conducting a screening to understand the candidate profile is crucial. The next step is to perform a formal interview through a suitable mode of communication for the final selection and negotiation on the compensation grounds. Lastly, the on boarding of the candidate in to the system is the final and completion step. All these stages require the support of experienced and professional team who can perform each and every step with perfection. But maintaining such a team within a business requires considerable investment and is pretty cost sensitive in nature. Hence, businesses are now opting for recruitment services provided by international recruitment firms. The recruitment firms are known for providing all round hiring services from job profile understanding to on boarding of the candidate. This poses to be a cost effective solution to most companies. The companies do not need to hire a team for the entire recruitment process and also the chances of suitable candidate hiring increases as these recruitment firms have access to or maintain a large database of resumes and profiles themselves.
Thus with modern day approach of outsourcing the recruitment services, the companies are benefitting from reduced operational costs and greater productivity.
There has been a lot of discussion around company branding in recent times. Experts and professionals have talked about company’s brand image in the market and industry which has been established to contribute significantly towards revenue generation, employment opportunities, reaching out to customers, attracting fresh consumer base, attracting candidate profiles and so on. But there is another element that has gained momentum in recent times which is known as the talent branding. This becomes significant when a company enters the recruitment phase. Talent branding essentially refers to the opinions and viewpoints of current and previous employees of an organization. The most common source of information for this segment is the online forums and portals wherein individuals share their experience at the time of employment with a particular brand. Even the candidates who have appeared for interview and selection process for a company are important source of talent branding. While it is a cumulative effort of the organization towards building up of talent brand, the HR and the marketing segment have the major responsibility towards this initiative. The importance of talent branding is as follows: –
- Today every company is looking out for top notch professionals who can add to the skill set enhancement of the organization. With technology rapidly evolving at a very fast pace, the need for experienced professionals for operational and production processes become very important. But in most cases it is found that these top notch professionals are passive candidates who are not looking out for employment opportunities proactively. If a company has a strong talent branding back up then it is possible to engage these professionals in the selection process.
- Talent branding is a major contributor towards retention of the existing workforce. When the new recruitments are made, the individuals perform a certain level of research on the company through online forums. The talent branding helps in creating a positive image in front of the candidate. So after the selection process, such individuals have better chances of staying with the company than others. It helps in reducing any potential mismatch on expectation from the employer as well as the employee end.
- Talent branding has been known to generate better referrals from the employees and external sources. The normal psychology is that when employees are happy to work in an environment that is motivating and productive at the same time, they spread the word in their network. Mostly the social media platforms are the popular places where they share their experience. This brings in relevant profiles at the time of recruitment which is in line with the company culture. Talent branding adds to the cause in a productive way.
- Lastly, it is a mechanism that helps in controlling the reputation of the brand in a more structured manner. It is obvious that a company cannot have 100% positive reviews. The terminated employees tend to post negative feedback about the brand. If the company has strong talent branding mechanism, this situation can be handled with ease.
HR management is an important segment of any business. It looks after a number of areas which aids in smooth functioning of the system as a whole. Looking in to the hiring of new employees, salary related issues and concerns, leave counts and timings form the integral part of HR management. But with the change of time, there are many other concerns which are also becoming a part of it. This has resulted in a new discussion forum among the associated people. We list down a few which are among the significant of all.
- Maintaining a healthy work environment is very important for the proper business functioning. This includes the behavioral aspect as well. Mistreatment of employees from an individual and infringement of rules and regulations forms a critical issue from HR perspective. Dealing with such a scenario is both tricky and sensitive. In such cases, a thorough investigation has to be performed of the entire incident or series of incidents at first. Based on the investigation, the next sequence of actions is to be performed like, listening to the guilty individual and taking actions based on the same which may be verbal warning, written warning, suspension or termination depending on the severity of the issue.
- Personality development and management is performed as a training course in many companies now days. In some cases, it has been noticed that the attitude of an individual sometimes affects the mindset of the entire team. This is a very delicate matter as it might be the case that the individual himself or herself does not understand the situation. In such cases, HR management has to approach the employee through discussions to make him or her aware on the issue. Furthermore, the trainings and sessions can be held to address the subject.
- Whistle Blowing Policy is currently one of important aspects of HR. A person who reports any activity which is harmful for the organization, its image, employees or is illegal in some form is known as a whistle blower. The activities reported under this policy are related to legal issues, misconduct, theft of company resources and such like. The confidentiality and retaliation are the key aspects of whistle blowing policy. In most cases the identity of the reporting person is kept discreet in order to protect them against any harm. However in certain cases this cannot be done for the investigation purpose. The HR segment plays a key role towards successful implementation and maintenance of the policy.
- Conflicts within teams results in disruption of operational work flow. Sorting out among team members through discussions and one to one conversations is performed by HR.
As the time is changing, there are many new concerns coming in to picture. Keeping up with the trends is crucial for successful management of resources and organization. The HR consultancies effectively address such scenarios and helps companies towards the same. It becomes an effective approach for managing such concerns with ease.